Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 95...


and we got LOA!!!!!! (Letter of Acceptance from the Chinese government) On February
9th, Blake and I were in Vegas for furniture market. Blake was at the World Market Center, and I was at the Miracle Mile in the Planet Hollywood shopping. In front of the Roxy store, my phone rang with a number I didn't recognize. It was my case worker. At first, she just talked about an email I had sent her that weekend and didn't sound very upbeat. She casually said, "I was just answering your email when someone walked into my office with your LOA." Because she sounded so nonchalent, I asked her if I had heard her correctly. Yep, we got our LOA.

1 comment:

Steve n Coco said...

Congratulations!! I just read your post about the I-800 and had to stop by and say hi. Thanks for the advice about the I-800. We're not there yet, but we will be one of these days...

You have such a beautiful family! Wishing you a speedy TA.

Be blessed,
Courtney