Our family had a wonderful Easter weekend. We drove to Norman and met the whole "K" clan plus extras out for dinner. Twenty-six in all! Big Tommy was away for the weekend, and we missed him. Then, the whole group went to Easter Vigil mass at my parents' church. My nephew Michael was confirmed. We are very proud of him! I was a little grumbly before mass because I knew it would be long. I was wrong to be so grumpy. Mass was absolutely beautiful and 43 people were confirmed (including 7 that were baptized). The church hosted a lovely reception afterwards. It was late night for us! (especially for me, since I like to be in bed by 9 pm--I know, I am a real party animal.)
Sunday morning my mom and dad cooked breakfast and the girls with all their cousins hunted Easter eggs. We even had a early morning dance party, of course! I apologize. I do not have any pictures because I forgot my camera at home. China adoption makes your brain go to mush! Thank goodness my sister-in-law Patty has got it together. She is going to send copies to me. Sunday afternoon the group played cards and ate lunch.
My crew headed home to see Blake's family for evening dinner. When we got home, the girls discovered that the Easter Bunny had made a stop at our home. How lucky!
Good Job, Katie Beth!







1 comment:
I will get pictures to you soon!!
Patty : )
Post a Comment